- Mack Dryden & Albertus Gorman – Cross Currents
- The Memento Series: Travel and Leisure
- The Gestural Line of Equine, new works by Jeaneen Barnhart
- LOCALS: Living On Clay And Louisville Soil 40+ Years Of Clay and Friendship
- City Walks – Ashley Brossart
- Harlan Strummer Welch-Scarboro – Re-Animations
- Italia Con Amore – Dobree Adams
- Kathleen Lolley – Offerings
- Justin Rothshank – Atmospheric Energy
- Jeaneen Barnhart
- Judy Miner/Laura Ross
- Tad DeSanto
- la Vida, la Muerte y el Amor (Life, Death and Love)
- Anna Marie Pavlik
- Ashley Brossart
- Kyle Bianconcini & Jenni Deamer
- Joshua Huettig
- Natasha Sud
- Damon Thompson
- Dobree Adams
- la Vida, la Muerte y el Amor (Life, Death, and Love)
- Sean Garrison
- Patrick Donley
- Wayne Ferguson
- Suzanne Edds & Michelle Amos
- Jacque Parsley
- Julius Friedman
- Harlan Strummer Welch-Scarboro
- Noelle Horsfield
- Catherine Bryant & Vallorie Henderson
- Sarah & Jeral Tidwell
- Saw: Artists Explore the Tool as Canvas
Corporate Art Services
We collaborate at all stages of renovations and new builds with visual components and designs that reflect a corporate client’s branding and identity. For the best results, plans for artwork should be considered in the early stages of any interiors project. Artwork is more than just a finishing touch; it defines atmosphere and communicates without saying a word.
We are experts at total implementation. From concept to design, we identify priorities for artwork locations, sourcing all genres of art appropriate for your project, including custom framing and installation. You can count on us to deliver on time and within your budget.
We start with an on-site evaluation, review the plans, finishes and furnishings, learning about the end-users and the feel you want to create. With a thorough understanding of your direction, we begin. Concepts are developed with various themes or artistic styles, mediums and subject matter. Offering a range of solutions, from contemporary to traditional, we are not wedded to any one look. Our focus is to illuminate the space in ways that best represent your firm. Once an idea or plan is approved, concise estimates on all the art, framing, installation and project management, with timelines for implementation, are provided.
A few of our clients include: Brown-Forman Corporation; First Hospitality Group, Inc; Texas Roadhouse; and Jack Daniels.
More information here about our extensive Corporate Art project for the opening of Louisville’s Hilton Garden Inn.
Residential Art Services
For optimum comfort and style selection, sometimes you just need to see new art in your home. Our in-home Residential Art Services are a client favorite and how we began our business in 2013. Presentations in the privacy of your home offer fewer distractions and the best viewing. By appointment, we visit you with design solutions, art choices and framing designs selected with your aesthetic and lifestyle in mind.
From renovations to new builds, our consultations may include ideas for art, art placement, family photo wall designs and new ways to present pieces you already own. With over 30 years’ experience, we understand, from start to finish, how to enhance your existing art and make new art acquisitions easy and effortless.