- Cross Currents
- The Memento Series: Travel and Leisure
- The Gestural Line of Equine, new works by Jeaneen Barnhart
- LOCALS: Living On Clay And Louisville Soil 40+ Years Of Clay and Friendship
- Jeaneen Barnhart
- Judy Miner/Laura Ross
- Tad DeSanto
- la Vida, la Muerte y el Amor (Life, Death and Love)
- Anna Marie Pavlik
- Ashley Brossart
- Kyle Bianconcini & Jenni Deamer
- Joshua Huettig
- Natasha Sud
- Damon Thompson
- Dobree Adams
- la Vida, la Muerte y el Amor (Life, Death, and Love)
- Sean Garrison
- Patrick Donley
- Wayne Ferguson
- Suzanne Edds & Michelle Amos
- Jacque Parsley
- Julius Friedman
- Harlan Strummer Welch-Scarboro
- Noelle Horsfield
- Catherine Bryant & Vallorie Henderson
- Sarah & Jeral Tidwell
- Saw: Artists Explore the Tool as Canvas
A Decade of Intimate Landscapes
September 30 – October 31, 2013
This collection of 34 photographs was selected by Barbara Hano of Paris, France, a Franco-American living and working in the Paris area since 1971. Hano curates art exhibitions in Paris (painting and photography, solo and group), participates on art juries to select artists, their paintings and photographs, and writes exhibition flyers, catalogs, and brochures. Although Dobree Adams has long been recognized in the region as one of Kentucky’s major contemporary fiber artists, she has only recently established a reputation as a photographer.
Through the years she has taken hundreds of photographs, primarily as 35mm color slides, to record the images she has gathered, at home on the farm as well as in her travels.
These slides have rarely been used in the design process, but rather to demonstrate the influences behind her woven work. In her slide lectures she has brought together images of her weavings and images of the landscape, but it was not until 2003 that she first exhibited her photographic work. Dobree Adams, who is now committed to working in both fiber and photography, is one of the founders of the Kentucky Women Photographers Network.
Her photographic work has been selected for the Paul Paletti Gallery AFFORDABLE ART SHOW, the Lexington Art League’s juried exhibitions NUDE 2010 and NUDE 2011, and for the juried PADUCAH PHOTO 2010 exhibition.